Friday, February 24, 2012

Modern Gadget Becomes Filmmaking Tool

MANILA, Philippines — For movie producers, brilliant ideas for their next big film strike during unexpected moments. These fragments of thoughts often come sporadically until they unite to form a concrete storyline. Atty. Annette Gozon-Abrogar, president of GMA Films, is all too familiar with such instances and could only be thankful for always having her Samsung Galaxy Note conveniently on hand.

“I’m a ‘notes’ type of person,” Annette beams. “Ever since my college days, I always like being able to jot down my thoughts and ideas. Being in a creative field, I get inspiration from observing people, and ideas just pop out in the most unexpected time and places. With Samsung Galaxy Note, I can capture these ideas instantly and I don’t need to carry a bulky notebook around.” Samsung Galaxy Note features the revolutionary S Pen technology that captures a user’s actual handwriting rather than tapping away on a QWERTY keypad.

“There are times when the production team wants us to review particular scenes,” Annette declares. “Before I had my Samsung Galaxy Note, I would have to wait for the rushes (the production term for rough preliminary video edits) to be sent to my office, and that takes time.

“Samsung Galaxy Note has excellent video support. And I love its 5.3 inches HD Super AMOLED screen! It allows me to review footage sent to me through e-mail to the finest detail, and give feedback right away. No time is definitely wasted given the fact that it takes so much time to set up a scene during a shoot.”

source: mb.com.ph