Monday, October 27, 2014

Liza Soberano not ready for a romantic relationship


MANILA – While admitting that she has a crush on Enrique Gil, young actress Liza Soberano said she is not yet ready to enter into a romantic relationship with anyone.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Sunday, Soberano said she is still young and her focus at this time is her career.

“Sa ngayon hindi pa po talaga [ako ready sa kahit anong relationship] kasi bata pa po ako. My focus is on acting and being better. Hindi ko pa po talaga iniisip 'yung mga love life or whatever,” she said.

The actress said it would be unwise for her to prioritize her love life over all the opportunities that are coming her way.

Currently, Soberano is working on the upcoming ABS-CBN series “Forevermore” with Gil, which is set to premiere on Monday after “Hawak Kamay.”

“It makes me very happy but nervous at the same time because everybody is watching me. Of course, I’m honored. I’m thankful to everybody for noticing my talent and for appreciating me,” she said.

Soberano said she is also excited for her supporters as they can finally see what they have been working on. “Aabangan niyo po yung funny scenes ng ‘Forevermore’ and 'yung pagi-Ilocano ko. Marunong naman talaga ako, nakakaintindi ako, but I’m not fluent in speaking. Tinuruan lang ako ng tita ko in the scenes,” she said.

Meanwhile, the actress shrugged off talks comparing her love team with Gil to that of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla.

“Established na 'yung love team nila. Hindi namin iniisip na kailangan kapantay namin 'yung Kathniel or anything. Whatever the outcome, okay lang sa amin,” she said.

Asked if she is ready for the intrigues that come with being in a love team, she said: “I have to be ready, I have to be strong to face those issues. I have my family and a good set of friends who will take care of me and guide me through the process.”

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com