Thursday, October 2, 2014

What Alyzza Agustin tells 'bashers'


MANILA - Glamour model Alyzza Agustin on Wednesday responded to the backlash she received after claiming in a social media post that she used an alleged business card of a police official to dodge a traffic violation.

Agustin has since apologized for the gaffe.

She issued a new statement on Facebook in reaction to the flak she has been getting.

"I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experience. I'm human, not perfect, like anybody else," she wrote.

"Thanks sa walang sawang nag papagaan ng loob ko at sa mga nag babash sa akin thanks as well were [sic] human we made mistake so sana wag niyo ako I judge by what happened," she added.

Agustin also explained the reason she shared the now deleted Facebook post, which went viral on the social media site on Monday.

The model said she was just "overwhelmed" by what happened and that she has since come to regret her decision.

Agustin concluded with: "I was regretted [sic] of what I have done because of simple status I almost ruined my life."

Philippine National Police (PNP) Director for Plans Chief Superintendent Alexander Ignacio has denied involvement with Agustin.

He also pointed out that the business card the model used was not an official card representing his office.

"I will not tolerate the use of my business card, the facilities of my office or the privileges of my rank for unlawful purposes," Ignacio said in a statement.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com