Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Heart admits taking birth control pills


MANILA – Actress Heart Evangelista admitted that she is taking birth control pills since she does not want to get pregnant yet.

In an interview with entertainment site Pep last week, Evangelista explained that still has to finish all her obligations before she can have a baby.

“If I stop, I'll get pregnant. My doctor advised me not to stop yet, and then, after months, I'll stop, and I'll do… 'yun. I’ll finish first 'yung [obligations], then I'll get pregnant. Ang hirap din kasi 'yung nagsu-shoot ako for a commercial, tapos buntis ako,” she said.

But the actress stressed that she wants to build her own family with husband, Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero.

“If it's a boy, I might name him Francis, like Chiz. If girl, I might name her Sofia. Exciting talaga. 'Yung kids naman niya (Chiz), they're asking kung kailan. Kung prepared na ako? More or less,” she said.

Meanwhile, the actress shared that she enjoys spending time with Escudero’s kids with former wife Christine Flores.

“The boy is very easy, nasa stage siya na nagba-basketball siya. So hindi na siya maka-relate sa scrapbook mode namin ni daughter. He's on his own na. The girl, she needs more attention, I think,” she said.

“As of now, we're living separately, but in the same village, so nilalakad lang. Hindi pa naman siya drastic, pero slowly din, which is okay. Like today, it's summer, nasa bahay sila lagi,” she added.

Escudero and Evanglista tied the knot last February 15 at the Balesin Island Club.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com