Tuesday, March 3, 2015

WATCH: What did Hugh Jackman ask Gretchen Fullido


MANILA – Tables were turned and ABS-CBN entertainment reporter Gretchen Fullido got the shock of her life when Hollywood star Hugh Jackman asked her a question during their recent interview.

Fullido was talking to Jackman via Skype about his upcoming movie “Chappie” when the Hollywood actor asked her about her marital status.



“You’re in the Philippines right now, Gretchen? You’re in Manila? I have to ask you a question first. Can I ask you a question? I’m not going to say who but there’s a member of our cast who wants to know what your marital status is,” Jackman said.

The ABS-CBN entertainment reporter then replied: “I’m single.”

Responding to Fullido, Jackman said: “You’re single? Thank you very much. I’ll tell Sigourney. I’m kidding. It’s not Sigourney.”

Jackman was referring to Sigourney Weaver, who is also part of “Chappie.”

The upcoming science fiction film directed by Neill Blomkamp will be shown in Philippine cinemas starting Thursday, March 5.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com