Monday, April 13, 2015

WATCH: Jolina rocks as Axl Rose


MANILA -- Kapamilya actress Jolina Magdangal rocked the stage as she impersonated her ultimate crush, Guns N' Roses lead vocalist Axl Rose, on Sunday's episode of "Your Face Sounds Familiar."

Magdangal performed the group's hit song "Sweet Child O' Mine."

The judges praised Magdangal for her performance, with some noting that she sounded like a female version of the rocker.

"Paglabas mo pa lang, 'yung galaw mo, sobrang Axl Rose na Axl Rose eh," Jed Madela said.

"I must say, Jolina, that you really crushed this performance with what you did," Gary Valenciano added.

"I did not see you. I saw Axl. I had to stand up because it was so... that was for me, that was so Axl," Sharon Cuneta told Magdangal.

Magdangal will be facing another challenge for next week, as she will be impersonating boxing champ Manny Pacquiao.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com