Saturday, August 8, 2015

WATCH: Xian Lim appears in international music video


MANILA – Kapamilya actor Xian Lim has been featured in a music video of American singer Zāna.

Lim appeared in the video for Zāna’s song “Deeper.”


In an interview with entertainment site Push, Lim shared how he got the break.

''I didn't get to audition, they were looking for talents and I guess they contacted Star Magic and they looked at my -- tawagin na nating-- resume so nakita nila 'yung mga ginagawa ko.''

''I'm very interested and I agreed to the project and it so happened na we also had a show sa L.A. that time,'' he said.

Lim said of the shoot: '''Yung system nila it's the same with us at the same time nga I was a bit scared kasi I didn't know what to expect kasi it was my first time shooting abroad.''

Lim added he is open to opportunities in Hollywood.

''I think lahat naman ng artista that's one of their main goals, and 'di ba sabi nga nila 'dream big' so why not?''

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com