Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pia Wurtzbach spends Christmas in New York


MANILA - "Maligayang pasko! Mula as inyong Binibining Pangkalawakan!"

These were the words of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach after she posted a photo of her spending Christmas near Rockefeller Center in New York on her Instagram account on Friday.

Last December 21, the 26-year-old Wurtzbach won the Miss Universe title to end the Philippines' 42-year drought in the international pageant. The former Star Magic artist is in New York for "a media tour to networks, charitable organizations, sponsor events and many more."

On the official Facebook page of Miss Universe, Wurtzbach can also be seen holding a bouquet of flowers. She said: "Sweetness is my weakness! Greeted by flowers this Christmas morning from my WME|IMG family. I'm placing these right beside my bed."

 
Sweetness is my weakness! Greeted by flowers this Christmas morning from my WME|IMG family. I'm placing these right beside my bed. :) #MissUniverse - Pia

Posted by Miss Universe on Friday, 25 December 2015
 source: www.abs-cbnnews.com