Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bangs Garcia engaged to British boyfriend


MANILA - Actress Bangs Garcia is engaged. The 28-year-old Garcia is set to marry her half-British boyfriend, Lloyd Birchmore, according to a video posted on Instagram by her friend, Star Magic artist Marlann Flores.

The short clip, uploaded Friday evening, shows Birchmore asking Garcia for her hand in marriage. It also provides a glimpse of Garcia's engagement ring. The caption read: "Omg I'm so happy for my best friend Val! I wish you all the best!"

Meanwhile, Garcia posted a photo of her and Birchmore on her Instagram account. The two are currently in Boracay with their respective families for the holidays.




She wrote a short poem dedicated to her fiance, which she concluded with: "I am so happy we are here in our sweet horizon once again and we will always keep on coming back here as much as we can. You make me the happiest baby ko."

In an earlier interview with ABS-CBN News, Garcia gushed over Birchmore. "Actually sa lahat ng naging relationships ko, I really feel him more kasi it’s my first time to be very in sync with my boyfriend," she said.

The actress also admitted that she is fortunate to have a supportive boyfriend who understands how show business works even if he is not from the industry.

source:  www.abs-cbnnews.com