Tuesday, January 5, 2016

WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach shows New York apartment


MANILA – Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach of the Philippines gave the American television program “Inside Edition” a quick tour of her apartment in New York.

Wurtzbach showed “Inside Edition” her living room with a view of Fifth Avenue and her kitchen which, she said, she has yet to use because of her busy schedule.

“I don’t really have the time to cook although I am a culinary graduate. I love to cook, I also love to eat,” she said.

The Filipina beauty queen also brought out her Miss Universe crown as well as the blue gown she used during the pageant.

When asked by “Inside Edition” about the idea of sharing the crown with Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez, who was wrongly proclaimed winner by Steve Harvey, Wurtzbach said it’s “not a good idea.”

“I understand where she’s coming from,” she said.

Watch the complete video

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com