Thursday, February 11, 2016

5 Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gifts for Women


You don’t have to spend a lot of money on Valentine’s Day to make it special. This is especially true if you’re married or dating a money conscious women. In fact, I would be appalled if my husband “surprised” me with an inexpensive gift. I would much prefer a thoughtful gift that is easy on the budget.

If you’re low on money but still want to do something special for your wife this Valentine’s Day here are five inexpensive Valentine’s Day gifts for women.

A Card

If your wife is sentimental and appreciates something that she can hold onto then a card (and maybe even a box of chocolates or bouquet of flowers) is a perfect solution.

Just do yourself a favor and spend some time reading through the cards and select that one that really speaks to you.

A Clean House (**My Favorite!)

My favorite option, and one that I’m sure many women would appreciate, is a clean house.

Cleaning is an everyday chore for many women and is even harder when small kids are involved. Get your wife out of the house and surprise her by letting her come home to a clean home. If you have kids try and get them involved in the cleaning action.

A Dinner Cooked By You

There’s something special when a man goes way out of his comfort zone to do something special for his wife. So, even if you aren’t a great cook your wife will love seeing you at least attempt to make a meal for her.

A Movie Night


I’m a big fan of horror movies but my husband hates them. I know that whenever he’s happily agreeing to watch a horror movie it’s purely for my benefit and I appreciate it.

Your women would probably also appreciate you choosing to cooperatively watch with her whatever she’s interested in. Pick out a movie together or choose one you know she’d love and set up a movie night. (You could also make it a dinner + movie night.)

Do Something She Always Asks For

For me the simplest gifts can be the most meaningful. Your significant other probably feels the same.

If there’s something that your wife or girlfriend always asks of you but you never manage to get around to then go ahead and do it for her – it will be the perfect inexpensive gift!

source: everybodylovesyourmoney.com