Saturday, February 6, 2016

Best time for sex? Ian Veneracion asked


MANILA - Actor Ian Veneracion, who portrays Eduardo Buenavista on the hit primetime series "Pangako Sa 'Yo," was the guest on "Tonight with Boy Abunda" on Friday.

There, he was asked to do "Fast Talk" and answer a series of questions ranging from co-star Jodi Sta. Maria's sexiest quality to more raunchy ones about sex.

The 42-year-old Veneracion also talked about his role in the series and how it changed his life.

"Before I did 'Pangako,' I was already thinking to myself that I'm done with showbiz. I've been doing this my whole life and parang nagkakaroon ako ng mid-life crisis," he admitted.

"So sabi ko, 'I'll just do this last project and maybe explore travelling around the world.' Pero with the success of 'Pangako,' parang it's telling me that it is not up to me and this is the path that I have to take," he added.


Asked about the pressure of working with Sta. Maria, who prior to the series was part of the hit morning series "Be Careful With My Heart," Veneracion confidently said: "It didn't even cross my mind."

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com