Monday, July 25, 2016

Did you know? Steven Tyler thought Pia was J. Lo


MANILA – It seems that Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler could not tell reigning Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach and singer Jennifer Lopez apart.

Wurtzbach made the revelation in an Instagram video over the weekend, as part of her “Two Truths and a Lie with Miss Universe segment.”

The Filipina-German beauty queen said she and her manager saw Steven Tyler, who called her “J. Lo.”

“I was walking here with my manager, Esther. We saw Steven Tyler and then he called me J. Lo,” she said. “Now I think that’s a compliment. So that is actually true.”

Wurtzbach went on to share that the other “truth” is that she “used to build her own computers from scratch.”

The “lie,” meanwhile, is that she “took secret weekend trips to Paris.”

“I’ve never been to Paris, although I lived in London for about three years. I know it’s (London) very close to Paris, but I’ve never visited Paris,” she said.

Wurtzbach recently visited Manila to discuss with President Rodrigo Duterte the possibility of holding the next Miss Universe pageant here in the Philippines.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com