Wednesday, July 13, 2016

PH bet flies to UK for Mr. World 2016


MANILA – Model and fitness coach Sam Adjani has left the country as he prepares to compete in this year’s Mr. World pageant in the United Kingdom.

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Adjani shared that he almost gave up on the thought of going to the UK, citing difficulties in getting a visa.

“It was quite hard to get my visa due to miscommunication. But the world came hand in hand, using its mysterious forces, and I’m finally on a plane going to the UK,” he said.

“Did I attract these events or they just happened for a reason? I can’t seem to find an answer to that. I guess sometimes you don’t need an answer. This moment feels just right and that’s all that matters!"


Mr. World 2016 will be held at Southport on July 19 (UK time). The pageant is held every two years.

The Philippines has yet to bring home a Mr. World title. In 2012, model Andrew Wolff was named first runner-up.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com