Monday, July 31, 2017

Jeremy, Isabela of 'Voice Teens' open to venture into acting


MANILA – Isabela Vinzon has no regrets even if she failed to clinch the very first “The Voice Teens” title on Sunday night.

Vinzon, who is from Bamboo’s team, finished second, with Jona Soquite from Sarah Geronimo’s team winning the competition.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News after the show, Vinzon said all of them were already champions during the finals.

“But Jona, there’s something special about her and I think she deserves the title and coach Sarah, congratulations to her. Tinuruan niya po ng maayos si Jona,” she said.

While she did not win, Vinzon said she is still overwhelmed by the fact that she reached the Top 4.

“After the bashing, I focused on the positive feedbacks, that’s why hindi ko na po masyadong napapansin iyon. Hindi naman po masyadong hadlang ang mga bashers sa akin dahil mas marami pong nagmamahal at sumusuporta. Unexpected po na makakaabot po ako hanggang dito. I am so blessed,” she said.

Now that the competition is over, does she plan to follow the footsteps of her father and join showbiz too?

“Balak ko po sana pumasok sa acting at lawakan ko pa po ang kaya kong gawin sa showbiz. Gusto ko pong ituloy-tuloy ito,” she said.



 Meanwhile, Jeremy Glinoga from Sharon Cuneta’s team, also agreed that Soquite deserved to win.

“Jona did a great job. I am so happy she won and I wish her the best in the future. I know God has a plan for each and every one of us so even though I didn’t win, I’m still pretty happy,” he said.

Like Vinzon, Glinoga is also open to venture into acting. The 17-year-old from California also said he would love to stay in the Philippines to explore more showbiz opportunities.

“Malalaman ko soon [kung ano ang mga puwede kong gawin]. We’ll see,” he said.

He also took the opportunity to thank Cuneta for all the mentoring that she did.

“Coach Sharon, even though I didn’t win, maraming salamat for all the support. Thank you for telling me to keep my feet on the ground. It feels like you’re a second mom to me. Thank you for caring for me like you’ve always done,” he said.

Glinoga finished in fourth place on “The Voice Teens.”

source: news.abs-cbn.com