Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Go behind the scenes of Coach's fall 2017 campaign with Selena Gomez


Set in New York City, and reclining in a vintage 1976 Plymouth Fury car, Selena Gomez embodies the romantic rebel, coursing through her own way as the new face of the Coach Fall/Winter 2017 campaign.

The collection is in itself an artistic collaboration between the pop icon, renowned fashion photographer Steven Meisel, and Coach creative director Stuart Vevers.

For Gomez, the Coach brand holds a sentimental value to her, as she recalls her early adoration for the luxury powerhouse.

“Coach was actually one of my first designer purchases,” she says. “Where I’m from in Texas, Coach was the must-have brand. I remember saving up with my cousin, Priscilla, to get matching wallets.”

Needless to say, becoming the lead personality in one’s favorite brand is a dream-come-true, but more so for Gomez, who feels a special connection to Coach.

“Coach made me feel like family from day one,” she remarks. “Having the opportunity to grow creatively by working on a design collaboration and reaching so many girls through the Coach Foundation is important to me; and I love that Coach is supportive.”

The new collection is set to release this Fall/Winter season, and will be available in Rustan’s Shangri-La.

source: news.abs-cbn.com