Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Former sexy star Gwen Garci starts new life in Las Vegas


LAS VEGAS, Nevada – Former sexy star in Philippine show business has embarked on a new life in Las Vegas.

Known for her steamy sexy roles, she was one of the “hot babes” in the titillating Viva Hot Babes group of the Philippine showbiz world.

She starred in several teleseryes and Philippine movies a few years back. Because of her killer body, Gwen Garci, or Mai Lee Ang in real life, was also Philippines’ favorite cover girl of Philippine’s men’s magazines.

“A lot of them are doing very well. I think I’m the only that is not active with them with the group right now. I’m gonna go back but I’m just trying different things,” she said.

Although money in showbiz comes in easy and trouble free for Garci, but she thinks that showbiz is short term.

“You need a lot of gossip, a lot of people talking about you then you’ll gonna have something you need to create. Something so that they will never forget you,” she said.

“In show business it’s hard to say, but even though it’s not true, if they don’t like you, they will destroy you. That’s show business, they’re gonna make a way,” she added.

Garci started her career at the age of 16 as a model, but after over a decade of the glitz and glamour of the showbiz industry, the spotlight softened. She says it takes a lot of guts to endure longevity in the entertainment scene.

“In Philippines, I can go back to showbiz anytime I want. I want to try different things with my life that’s why I went to Hawaii to be a realtor because I want something different and now I’m here, I want to try something different with my life because I want something challenging,” she said.

Garci is not closing her door to showbiz as she still has a contract with Viva Films. But for now, she is enjoying the real world of being a regular gal in the states.

source: abs-cbnnews.com