Friday, March 28, 2014

Topless Petra Mahalimuyak on FHM cover


MANILA - Showbiz newcomer Ashley Rivera, who gained online popularity for her YouTube persona Petra Mahalimuyak, is the cover girl of FHM for its April 2014 issue.


The cover, which was unveiled Friday on FHM's official website, shows Rivera nearly naked, wearing only a bikini bottom and with toy guns covering her breasts.

For the shoot, Rivera was photographed by Xander Angeles.

Rivera became a YouTube sensation in 2011 for her comedic tutorial videos as Petra Mahalimuyak, whose spoken English is characterized by a thick Filipino accent, notably with "How to Dance In A Club" and "My British Accent" getting millions of views.

At the time, Rivera was based in Las Vegas.





In March 2012, she was offered a contract by Viva Artists Agency, and has since transferred to the Philippines to pursue acting. She recently appeared in the romance-drama film "A Secret Affair," which starred Anne Curtis and Andi Eigenmann.

"People might react to this shoot and say, 'Now you’re posing for FHM?' But I was really ready for this," Rivera was quoted as saying on FHM's website. "I want people to know that I can be more than just Petra. I can do films, shows, and shoots.

"I want them to see that I can be a kontrabida, a mermaid, or whatever. Just expect more of me. I've been praying and I think I deserve a break," she said.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com