Friday, October 31, 2014

No pre-marital sex for Jewel Mische, fiance


MANILA – Actress Jewel Mische said she and her American fiance have promised not to engage in any sexual activity before their marriage.

In an e-mail interview with the entertainment website Pep.ph, Mische said it was her fiance’s idea to stay away from pre-marital sex and have their first kiss on their wedding day.

"When we got together one day, he was like, 'You know, it would be very hard for me not to kiss you. But I want to wait until we get married, I hope you don’t mind,'" she said of her fiance, who works for the research and development team of General Motors in the United States.

"And I was just shocked! I couldn't believe what I just heard!" she added.

"That’s just one of the many confirmations that he is the future husband I have envisioned… We both have the same biblical mindset. We view sex as a priceless treasure box and as God’s wedding present… Waiting to kiss makes this much more attainable!"

"Oh and did I mention I can’t wait for it?"

Mische met her fiance, identified only as Alister, in a Christian church while the latter was on vacation in the Philippines two years ago.

The actress said Alister makes an effort to communicate with her online and visit her every two to three months.

The two got engaged last Christmas and will tie the knot in the US this winter season.

Mische’s last showbiz boyfriend was actor Jason Abalos, who is now in a relationship with “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate Vickie Rushton.

Click here for five more celebrities who vowed no sex until marriage.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com