Friday, December 12, 2014

Kris shares secret to looking young

MANILA -- She swears she's single at the moment but Kris Aquino is still all aglow.

The host-actress, who is turning 44 next February, gladly shared with the entertainment press her secret for looking young.


On top of the list is getting eight hours of sleep a day. "Nagmo-monster talaga ako kung less than eight hours," she said.

She also takes care of her health.

"I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't party," she stressed.

"Everyday 'yung ini-endorse ko na juicer, totoo talaga ito -- kasi ang mom ko nagkaroon ng cancer -- may isang malaking basong juice ang breakfast ko na fresh. And I drink five liters of water a day," she added.

But Aquino believes that just like luck, good looks will also fade away."May expiration date ang lahat," she mused. "Totoo naman eh."

But the "Feng Shui" actress doesn't believe in cosmetic enhancements.

"Ayaw ko talagang may science project. Alam niyo naman 'yon na ayaw nating may fillers, 'yung di ka na gumagalaw. Why? I'm not pertaining to anybody," she said.

"Darating ang time talaga na kahit ano pa ang ipapahid ko at non-surgical na ginagawa ko, kahit every week pumunta ako sa derma, eh magsa-sag talaga talaga 'yan. So bago pa mangyari 'yon ay mananahimik na ako as in hindi niyo na ako makikita," she added.

But for now, Aquino shared her secret for looking young.

"I really get may eight hours yun talaga yung ano. Nagmo-monster talaga ako kung less than eight hours. Number two, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't party. Number three, everyday yung ini-endorse ko na juicer totoo talaga ito kasi ang mom ko nagkaroon ng cancer... may isang malaking basong juice ang breakfast ko na fresh. And I drink 5 liters of water a day," she said.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com