Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kris named Most Beautiful Star for 2015


MANILA – A local entertainment magazine has named Kris Aquino the Most Beautiful Star for 2015.

Yes! Magazine was supposed to recognize the actress-host during its 15th anniversary celebration on Monday but Aquino failed to make it to the event as she had to attend another gathering with her brother, President Benigno Aquino III, and sisters.



On Instagram, Aquino said, unedited: “To @yes_magazine THANK YOU for putting me on the cover of #100MostBeautifulStars2015, HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY. You gave me a singular honor & I am eternally grateful, how I wish I could be partying w/ u- ano ba, SOBRANG NAKAKAKILIG to be called BEAUTIFUL at 44! But tonight's my only brother's night, and we're w/ him for an intimate gathering of family & his closest friends & coworkers."

Aquino said she will always be thankful to Yes! because her pictorials with the magazine helped boost her self-esteem.

“Alam kong once in a lifetime ang YES Most Beautiful covers na 'to, and just how blessed I am, kung alam nyo lang how our photo sessions restored my self esteem, pero priority ko to be w/ my family. Sana wag kayong magtampo #YesTeam @pepalerts #FAMILYFirst #Bunso,” she said.

The Yes! anniversary celebration happened on the same day as President Aquino’s sixth and last State of the Nation Address.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com