Wednesday, March 4, 2020

'I was so scared': Kim Chiu shaken over van shooting


MANILA - Kim Chiu assured her friends and followers that no one from her team got harmed after two gunmen onboard a motorcycle fired at her van along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City on Wednesday morning.

In an Instagram post, Chiu said she was sleeping inside her car when she was awakened by several gunshots.

“I don’t have an idea what really happened, mistaken identity? I guess?? Napag tripan?” she said. 

“I was shocked and asked my driver what happened, then I saw this bullet on the windshield where my head is laying ‘buti nakahiga ako.’ Pano kung tinuloy ko magbasa ng script?”


Still shaken by the incident, Chiu said: “I was so scared. I don't know what to feel right now. Wala naman akong kaaway or ka atraso. Kung sino man ang gumawa nito Diyos na ang bahala sa inyo dalawa.”

At the end of the day, the actress is just grateful that she, her driver and her personal assistant were unscathed.

“Inisip ko na lang walang nasaktan sa amin. God protected us,” she said.

While she may not be able to attend to calls or messages for the meantime, Chiu thanked everyone who has been checking up on her.

It was earlier reported that the actress proceeded to her taping after the incident. 

source: news.abs-cbn.com