Friday, February 8, 2013

Kris Aquino laments paying millions in settlement


MANILA, Philippines - Queen of All Media Kris Aquino on Friday vented her sadness via microblogging site Twitter.

Without directly naming her former husband, star cager James Yap, Aquino said she remembered her "past stupidity"  as she signed a "check in the millions" as part of her financial settlement.

Aquino said what makes it bad is the fact that all her hard work was put to waste.

"Siguro birthday blues talaga. Last night while taking care of Bimb I had to sign another check in the millions. Last payment sa financial settlement w/ u know who... I cried because of my past stupidity & sa exhaustion. I feel sa trabaho na unfortunately hindi naman kay Josh & Bimb napunta ang pinagpapaguran ko," Aquino tweeted.

"Honest parang cold water was poured all over me to realize that maybe wag na lang umasa ever to find my happily ever after... Haayyy birthday blues. Just needed to get that pain off my chest," she added.

Kris: I more than paid for my peace already

Last month, Aquino lambasted fans of Yap after she received a lot of hate tweets she claimed came from Yap's camp.

She also bared that Yap also got millions from her.

"With the millions he got from me and I wish they’d just let me have peace. Di ko kaya ginugulo. I more than 'paid' for my peace already. Don’t dare me to name the amount because then everyone will know why I’m so afraid of being used again, because si Josh and Bimb ang nabawasan ang savings for their future," Aquino said.

Aquino's revelations stemmed from a message accusing her of not being a good mother to her sons Joshua and James Yap Jr.

"Hinamon ako and sinabihan walang kwentang nanay. Accuse me of everything but I am a good mother. Kaya pumatol ako," she tweeted.

source: abs-cbnnews.com