Friday, March 15, 2013

Robi Domingo finally opens up about Gretchen Ho


MANILA, Philippines -- TV host Robi Domingo has finally opened up about the status of his relationship with student-athlete Gretchen Ho.

The former "Pinoy Big Brother" housemate and the Atenean volleyball player have been romantically linked to each other since last year, but Domingo has largely chosen to keep mum on his relationship with Ho.

"Ayoko kasi i-divulge whatever we have sa public because it's something really intense, and kung ayaw mo naman talagang pakawalan 'yung intensity na 'yun, ba't mo pa ilalantad nang sobra sa tao?" Domingo told ABS-CBN News on Friday.

The TV host nonetheless shared details of his blooming relationship with Ho, saying time spent with the Atenean athlete helps him "discover" things about himself.

"Just thinking about her makes me smile for some reason... Iba eh, being with her is a different kind of feeling. When I'm with her, I become more of myself. Ayoko 'yung '[You complete me' na 'yon eh, pero I begin to discover myself more through her," said the TV host, who maintained that he and Ho are not officially a couple.

Domingo admitted, however, that he had initial apprehensions about formally courting Ho, citing traditions usually observed by some Chinese families.

"At first I was so apprehensive about doing the courting stage, going to her house, kasi nga Chinese eh. I'm not Chinese at all. It's really amazing, it's really flattering for me to be accepted to their house, by her mom, dad, by her brothers," he said.

Asked for his thoughts on the supposed interest of Ho to enter showbiz, Domingo said, "Hindi ko alam kung ipu-pursue niya talaga 'yun, pero kung anuman 'yung desisyon niya, I'll go for it."

source: abs-cbnnews.com