Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Claudine denies guy in posts is her boyfriend


MANILA -- Days after she set her Instagram followers abuzz with photos of her with a man many believe is her new boyfriend, Claudine Barretto finally broke her silence and identified the mystery guy.

In her exclusive interview with “Buzz ng Bayan” host Boy Abunda, Barretto said the man in the picture, whose name is Mark Anthony, is her friend.

“He’s my stylist. He’s one of my stylists,” she said.

Barretto further explained that she meant no malice when she told Mark Anthony “I love you” in her posts’ captions because she’s really that kind of person.

“Nag-thank you lang ako at nag-I love you. Ma-I love you naman akong tao talaga. 'Yun lang naman 'yun,” she said.






Barretto, who is currently embroiled in a legal battle against her estranged husband Raymart Santiago, said that at this point, her only hope is to rise above all the intrigues.

Aside from her legal battle against Santiago, Barretto also has a row with her sisters Marjorie and Gretchen.

“When you have two kids who are doing really well in school, parang feeling ko… I’m just so blessed talaga. I just look at them and I say na parang nakakahiya na ipakita na hindi tumayo agad para sa mga anak ko. Sana pagbigyan ako ng tao na to be the mom that I want to be, that God wants me to be,” she said.

The former ABS-CBN talent added: “Sana maintindihan ng mga tao na it’s not okay to destroy people’s lives and it’s not okay to have a crushed spirit.”

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com