Sunday, April 24, 2016

Duterte's son 'captivated' by Miriam, has unusual request


MANILA -- The son of presidential bet, Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte has issued a request to his father's rival, Miriam Defensor-Santiago, ahead of the final presidential debate Sunday.

"I wish you all the best. P.S. Bring the best out of Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, give him the fight of a lifetime!" Sebastian said in a Facebook post Sunday.

Sebastian also wished Santiago luck, as he recalled the time he saw the senator in person.

"I feel so lucky that I had the chance to have a picture with you. To my surprise, you even went over to me when my friend asked for a photo. I was so captivated by your presence that I did not know what to do," Sebastian said.

Santiago's camp said the meet-and-greet took place at the Davao City airport before the senator left for Manila last week.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com