Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kris Aquino Celebrates 41st Birthday, Shares Wishes


MANILA, Philippines – As she turns 41 this Valentine’s Day, Kris Aquino shares her wishes not only for herself but also for her family.

In an interview with her best friend Boy Abunda for “The Buzz,” the TV-host actress said, "I always pray for my sisters (Ballsy Aquino-Cruz, Pinky Aquino-Abellada, Viel Aquino-Dee) and my brother (President Noynoy Aquino). Gusto ko talaga that they all stay healthy and that palagi kaming nakaapak sa lupa. I don't want any of us to be jaded. I don't want any of us to lose optimism.”

The recently-annulled Kris is grateful for the success that she continues to enjoy.

"Ang bait-bait ni God sa akin talaga na ibinigay niya ‘yung opportunity to have the job that I love. So, I'm excited to be an actress na at sinabi ko 'yan ng ilang beses. And true na ito, ayan na talaga. May teleserye, may movie with Chito Roño...I'm so excited about that,” she enthused.

To celebrate her birthday, Kris flew to Tokyo, Japan with her sons Joshua and Bimby, as well as some of her closest friends including John “Sweet” Lapus.

Her ex-husband, star cager James Yap, related his wish for Kris in an interview with ABS-CBN News:

“I wish her to find happiness in life talaga. ‘Yun naman talaga ‘yung hinihintay niya 'di ba?"

Other celebrities also posted their birthday greetings for the “Kris TV” host on Twitter, Tuesday:

Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith): Happy Birthday to the Queen of All Media! My ate that I super love@itsmekrisaquino ♥ Love you ate!!

Coney Reyes (@ConeyReyes): Happy birthday, @itsmekrisaquino ! Have a great day! God bless you more! May His love and peace reign in your heart always! =)

Ruffa Gutierrez (@iloveruffag): Happy Valentines Day and happy birthday @itsmekrisaquino! Love Love Love!! ♥♡♥

Rep. Lucy Torres-Gomez (@lucytgomez): Happy birthday @itsmekrisaquino! You are one of the most wonderful persons I know. Thank you for the friendship & all the ♥ ♥ ♥!

Liz Uy (@lizzzuy): Happy happy birthday @itsmekrisaquino ♥ LOVE, laughter, and Louboutins! ♥ I love you kris!

Richard “Papa Chen” Yap (@iamrichardyap): @itsmekrisaquino Happy Birthday Kris! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, all the best. God bless!

Raymond Gutierrez (@mondgutierrez): Happy birthday @itsmekrisaquino!!! :)

source: mb.com.ph