Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Valerie Weigmann shares 'lucky charm' for Miss World


Miss World Philippines 2014 Valerie Weigmann asked for prayers and support from her fellow Filipinos as she competes in London in this year's Miss World pageant.

"Right now, I'm just happy and excited," said Weigmann, who is hoping for a back-to-back victory after Megan Young won the Miss World title in 2013. "That's really what I'm feeling right now because it's my first time to join a pageant. I'm thrilled to see London as well since it's my first time there in the UK."

Weigmann went on to share that she will be bringing her "lucky charm" to London for the pageant.

"May rosary ako galing sa mommy ko. I always bring it with me. 'Yun siguro ang lucky charm ko and, of course, my supporters,"

Weigmann will leave the country on November 20 to prepare for the Miss World coronation night, which will be held on December 14.

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com