Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jericho proposes to girlfriend


Actor Jericho Rosales on Sunday asked his girlfriend, TV host Kim Jones, to marry him.

In his personal Instagram account, Rosales posted a picture of Jones showing off her engagement ring as he thanked his soon-to-be wife for saying yes.

“Ok here's the real one. I love you, Miss Jones. You are the love of my life. Thank you for saying YES (to forever) to me. Happy birthday! God is amazing! Yeeeeeehaaa! We are engaged!!!!” he said.

Jones, for her part, also thanked Rosales for making her the “happiest lady in the world.”

In an interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday, Rosales shared how he proposed to Jones.

“I just had that feeling in my heart na I have to propose sa Church. It cannot be like kaming dalawang lang. I felt like I had to propose in front of people na hindi konektado sa akin. [The Church] allowed it,” he said.

“I went up onstage, the pastor called me. He was talking about how much God loves us. And then pag-akyat ko, I opened up with ‘Why me? Why does God love me after everything that I have done in life? He has an unconditional love for us.’ And then the next question was why me pa rin but take out the letter H and add another M: W-Y-M-M-Y, which means will you marry me,” Rosales added.

After his proposal, Rosales shared that he and Jones were both crying.

Rosales said they are planning to have a beach wedding but they don’t have a specific date for the occasion yet.

In his previous interviews, Rosales admitted that he and Jones have already been talking about settling down.

It was in February 2012 when Rosales first introduced Jones as his girlfriend to the public. Appearing on “KrisTV,” Rosales showed a picture of Jones and said they became a couple since late 2011.

Jones, a Filipino-British model who grew up in Australia, is the host of the lifestyle show "Etcetera."

source: www.abs-cbnnews.com